Wednesday 20 June 2007

Squad BBQ.

I'm too lazy or tired to blog now. I shall summarize everything and go sleep.

Went for bbq yesterday at the Florida. Haha. So fun man! And I went swimming. So I have one thing off the list done. But the security guards chased us out cause it was very late. =/

Stayed the whole night at Eugene's house watching Epic Movie, Re-Cycle and playing X-box. Epic movie was normal cause I watched it before. Haha. Re-Cycle was quite nice. Not really scary at all. It's more about a wasteland of imagination and someone being trapped in that wasteland.

Haha. Me and Jian hui didn't sleep at all. We went to play Boxhead after everyone was sleeping. Haha, it's a super addictive online game which can be played cooperatively, so me and Jian hui were like:"Faster put the barrel there!"

Played for like 2hours unlocking everything in the game. Then drank a cup of coffee. Heh.

Gosh. Felt super tired. Cause I was awake for more than 32 hours. Slept at 3pm before waking up at 7 to pack for atc.

Won't be blogging for yet another 3days due to ATC. =( Not exactly looking forward to the camp. I'd even prefer staying at home and doing homework...

No comments: