Wednesday 6 June 2007

Camera Cracked.

=( No idea why the LCD screen on my camera cracked.

But for some reason I can still access the camera from the computer, and most likely can take pictures, except I have no idea what I'm taking...

Naturally, I'd put a picture of the cracked screen cause it looks vaguely like venom from Spiderman 3, but I don't have a camera to take the camera with. =/

Went to meet with squadmates for NCO camp discussion the past few days. Blah, don't feel like going to any camp at all. I feel like sleeping everyday till the end of the June Holidays. And lazing around doing pointless time wasting stuff.

Anyways, class bbq yesterday. Quite okay. Haha. The last part was fun. Where we threw ice on the bbq pit. Watched the ice sublime a bit, but I think it just transitioned from solid to liquid to gas lar.
I think it's the last, or one of the last few photos i took with my camera..So sad...

No comments: