Tuesday 1 January 2008

First Day Of The Year.

Okay I have a horrible headache now for some unknown reason to me, so I think there'll be lots of errors in this post.

Went for watch night service last year. Which was New Year's Eve la. Helped out with the barbecue, haha last barbecue of the year! =D

Then they screened Chronicles of Narnia, but since I already watched the movie 365 days ago, I flitted in and out eating Otah and trying to see how much carbonization a chicken wing can sustain.

Then was watch night service. Worship was great. =)

Then I stayed overnight with the youth. Played Dai Di until around 2am, then played guitar with Ming Ren and Justin until 5am, then went to KAP for breakfast.

Took 136 home from Church so now I'm blogging. =)


I guess I'm usually kind of reflective this time of the year, haven't exactly been in the best of moods and such. Maybe it's because of what has happened the past few years at around this time? 2007 to me has passed by so fast. Too fast.

I realise that, I don't want to sit for O levels, I don't want to grow up and be mature and sensible and whatever. I don't know what I want to do in life. I don't know if I want to face up to whatever lies ahead. I simply don't know.


It's been a year since I last talked to you.

No comments: