Monday 30 July 2007

Ugly Barnacle.

Gah. Haven't updated for 3 days le. =/


Okay. Went to school at 7.15 on a Saturday. =X Captain's Ball competition at Jurong Sec.

So weird la, everyone was like asking me to be angry. -.- I can never be angry for long. In fact, I'd have a lot of respect for you in an ironical sense, cause you'd have to be either really stupid, really irritating, or you must have done some horrible to someone else. =)

Came in second place. The last match vs Bukit Panjang Govt High was super hard la. They either as tall or taller than me. =(

And the girls team came in 4th. =)

Award ceremony, then 1hour bus ride back to school.

Went food court upstairs for lunch, then went back home, bathed, then went out again to Kovan Mac.

Blarh. Discussed the debate thingy. Then discussed the squad thingy. Then went home.


Sunday started with me waking up very late. Bleh. Woke up at 12pm? Like every Sunday is becoming my sleep super long and oversleep for Church day...Sighs. Went to St Clare's Kindergarten to see their funfair thingy at St Francis Church. I think the Church is very nice la. Peaceful, and the design for the Church was entered in some competition? And there's even a crematorium.

It's a weird feeling to travel to such places...like moving to a new house or something. Unexplainable maybe.


Today was spent in school! Awesome! And we had A Maths! =D

Couldn't understand much in A Maths la. Bleh. Then I kenna arrowed by Mrs Loh for stupid random stuff like Chee Hock trying to show me something and me looking at him, or talking to Alvin and asking him something.

And Lenson pretty much sent me 100+ messages full of spam today. XD

NDP rehearsal after that. Now my sore throat's back due to shouting the timing until dam loud. Haha. Even I dunno I can shout that loud man! Haha, now my voice is so hoarse, but Minghui man one okay? Sure recover by Friday's training one.

Went LJS for dinner after NDP rehearsal, then took 136 back home with Yi Hong and played worms with him. Heh.

No comments: