Friday 27 July 2007

Sec 2 Squad Leader.

First time as sec 2 squad leader today. But nvm, shall blog about yesterday first.

Thursday started with me waking up at 7 and chiong-ing to school. Then was all the usual lessons with me half falling asleep and half sneezing. Blarh. Then LCE where we did the role-play thingy. But I'm too lazy to blog about it so go to Lenson's or Jude's blog and read yourself.

Today was stupid. Cause I woke up early and took super long and slow to do stuff that I ended up being almost late. -.- And I still have that stupid blocked nose and sore throat.

Assembly was okay...I'm getting very bored about drugs...Sure we know all about Cannabis and Marijuana and Metamephine Hydrochloride already. Must be cause of the SANA course that made me super bored.

Geog test today. Was relatively okay...can pass la. =)

And then was the first official training for NCOs. Blah. Horrible la. Cause Woei Jiun didn't come, then left me and Nina. And my blocked nose and sore throat(thanks to *ahem* =D). Sighs. Was probably the most stressful training ever..Don't really know what to say... =/

This is like the 4th time in a row I'm skipping Church for Npcc. I've realised that, it's impossible to balance out everything. Sec 1 was when I went Church all the time, then didn't bother about Np. Sec 2 was when everything fell apart. Everything. Sec 3 now is going for NP and going Church less. =/

What's right and what's wrong? What should I focus on?

If you see someone needing help,
Do you go to that person and help because
1. It's the right thing to do?
2. Others are doing it?
3. You have no choice?
4. You genuinely want to help?

No comments: