Friday 3 August 2007

Tests.

Weee millions of tests this week which is why I haven't blogged since Monday.

There was Chemistry test on Monday, then Social Studies on Tuesday, then Physics on both Wednesday and Thursday, and the final History and Maths test today! Awesome! This shows that I'm being tested thoroughly and my education level at the school is being evaluated. XD

Anyways, Tuesday was maths remedial after school. Bleh. Went home immediately after school cause I felt super tired and slept till about 11.

Okay, at this point I can't remember a single event that happened this past week chronologically except for today. =)

Mr Koh started teaching us again. =D But it's still like on floodplains and leeves and waterfalls and whatever. =/

And Lenson brought his uber expensive camera to school on Wednesday and today. Haha, he and Alvin taking photos of upcoming NDP, so SURELY WILL HAVE MILLIONS OF PICTURES OF MINGHUI! =D surely the pictures will be nice... =)

And NDP rehearsal today. All I can remember was the super hot sun. So hot that I now have a swollen left toe (cause I was standing at the extreme right) to prove that I survived! Haha. It's literally swollen la...never scalded my feet due to a parade before...

Went for dinner after that with the usual NP ppl...Hao Xiang suddenly super pek chek on the way home...Cheer up! This kind of thing kenna scolded bo bian one la... =)


Then I told Hao Xiang about the best way to insult someone. =D First you must have a supporting fact.

Eg: "The bones of a bird are hollow."

Then you need an insult linked to the fact.

Eg: "Your brain is hollow."

Then you mix together with some chim English and voila!

"Did you know that the bones of a bird are hollow? Just Like Your Brain! Hollow!!"

Not bad right? Can be implemented with other facts too! Like how a goldfish has a memory span of 3 seconds. (You, on the other hand, seem to have no memory span at all)



The worst feeling in the world is when you see someone you trust, someone you love, someone you have never known to break down before, someone who is always strong, always there for you, suddenly break down and cry, crushed by the relentless tide of this world.

I will be haunted by what I heard tonight for a long long time.

No comments: