Monday 23 July 2007

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.

Haha. View Meng lent me the book on Monday. Which I finished reading on Tuesday.

Anyways, haven't updated for very long again. =P

Sunday: Went to school at 9am to clean up the campfire things. Finished by 11 then went LJS for lunch. Then Kovan to play volleyball and basketball with np ppl. Went home at about 3 and slept for 4hours before waking up again. Went Ikea Tampines with family cause I haven't went out with them for a few weeks. Oh and went Giant and bought a 2gb SD card. =D

Monday: Tried out the new food court at Hougang Mall. Quite okay la. But expensive. And View Meng lent me the new book cause he read it 3 times already. Slept at 1+ cause I was busy reading the book. Haha.

Tuesday: Maths remedial. Gah. Horrible. Went Kovan after that with the usual people to study. But then I felt like sleeping la. Super tired all the way home too. Slept at 9.30. And I started having flu towards the end of the day. =/

Today: Overslept and chiong-ed to school. Was super tired throughout the day. And my flu evolved into a sore throat. And Denise didn't come to school. -.- Went Np room to help stock taking.

Super tired to blog now. Stupid flu and sore throat.


Hard work never killed anyone, but why take a chance?

No comments: