Thursday 12 July 2007

Camera.

=D Thanks to Lenson for lending me his 10MegaPixel Canon Digital Ixus 900ti. =)

Now I can take photos. Heh. Wanted to take photos of the sky cause these few days have been filled with breath-taking clouds man. But then today got no nice clouds at all. =/

Brought guitar to school on Tuesday to play with Airil and Jude. Haha. The number of guitarists in our class is slowly increasing! =D Now we win the two violinists but still lose to all the pianists. =/

Anyways, went for maths remedial after playing. Sat with Jian Hui, Yun Kai and Daniel? Haha. Couldn't really concentrate...but I could do abit/some/most/a lot of the questions, I think.

Wednesday was PE. Played volleyball with Lenson and Jude. =D The ball we used was so soft la. Can squeeze and hit around easily. Then Lenson hit the thing to the second floor twice. =\

Went to Punggol Sec for training again after school on Wednesday. Yi Hong no longer in the parade la. Left me as the only guy. =( Then I was chosen to become MC cause of my English. =|

Nina&Steven? Heh. =D

Today was spent with me feeling super sleepy. And it was raining during A Maths lesson. You have never experienced torture until you sit through an A Maths lesson when it is raining and you slept 6+hours the night before. At least the lesson was on circles and got drawings/pictures. If it was on Algebra or worse, logarithms...sure die arh.

Went home after school to take the volleyball, then went Kovan CC to play. Played till about 6+ then went home.

Now I'm too tired to blog. =D

Shall start posting pictures taken with Lenson's 10MegaPixel Canon Digital Ixus 900ti with Digic III Processor.

No comments: