Friday 6 July 2007

365th Post.

So if I've been blogging everyday for one year I'd end up here. =)

Went for a Area 7 parade training thing on Wednesday...At Punggol Secondary. Haha. Saw Wen Jie there when I was changing. If he didn't go to the toilet we wouldn't meet lor. =\

The training was, okay. Different. =|

O.0 There was a talk on STI's on Thursday. Eeeyer..the pictures look so...eeyer. Oh and Chinese test on Thursday. Horrible.

Went to play badminton at Kovan after school on Thursday. Heh, haven't played badminton in a very long time too.

Went Punggol Sec for parade training again on Friday. Parade was changed to a...mass performance? Lol. Saw Wen Jie there again! And this time only me and Woei Jiun went cause the rest went for the inter-unit quiz.

We were released at 3.30? Fastest training ever...Had nothing to do for 2+hours so Woei Jiun went my house..

Went KFC for dinner with np people. In the end I was too late to go for cell...bleh. Took 27 instead with Hao Xiang then walked home just before the expressway turnoff. =)

Hao Xiang, Chee Sheng, Elaine, Woei Jiun, Nina and Wei Ting came my house on Saturday.

Haha, at first Chee Sheng was super on about coming my house, but then on Saturday suddenly no energy liao.

Went out to Clarke Quay after that to celebrate Li Jing's birthday. Happy birthday Li Jing! Ate at a place called Fisherman's Wharf? I think it's quite nice la...

Wanted to walk to Marina Bay, but in the end we walked in the wrong direction of Singapore River. Sighs...if only I'd checked my watch compass...haha..

Took bus 80 all the way to Seng Kang, then walked home with Stephen. Reached home at around 12.30am. =D

And that is the end of Minghui's awesome week. =)


I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms without a camera. I want a dSLR!! =( Sighs. Anyone willing to sponsor me 1.5k? I'll go take lots of pictures for you. =D

No comments: