Saturday 14 July 2007

6.30am.

It's 6.30am.

Everyone should ask me why Minghui is blogging at 6.30 in the morning.

Woke up super tired on Friday. Shouldn't have watched Prison Break. =D
School was normal. Lots of people from my class went to help out for the Science Daze so the class was quiet for the last 2 periods.

Went to Punggol Sec for the last training after school. Gah. Missed playing for worship because of the training. =/

Went to Compass for dinner. Then got irritated at Hao Xiang cause I was suddenly asked to bring 4 pails. Grr.

Then took 156 to Bishan, walked to Church from J8. Went for cell. Took 136 home. Slept at 12.30, woke up at 5.30 to go pass Hao Xiang the pails.

So now I'm still awake because I'm afraid to go back to sleep. =)

Ok, haven't really blogged in a detailed fashion, but I'm too tired with only 5 hours of sleep, and 5 and a half hours of sleep the night before, and 4 hours sleep the night before that.

In fact, this whole week has been me sleeping after 12. =)

No comments: