Monday 9 July 2007

Meaning.

I shall blog detailed today.

Went yesterday to play at Gracehaven. Second time playing.
I wished I had a camera with me on the way to Church la. The sky at Punggol was super nice and forbidding cause it was about to rain. And it started drizzling when I was walking to the MRT, so I started running. =D

Went to Church, then went to Gracehaven with Shermin, Adriel, Joel, Alicia and Clarence.

I didn't feel like playing at all at the start. No idea why, like this sudden antagonistic feeling. Like I'm sure to play wrongly for worship, or I'm going to looking uber horrible when playing. Or I have no idea how to play the song at all when I knew how to play 4 out of the 5 songs.

I dunno la. Weird feeling. I played really badly at the start when I had the exact same chords to the songs back home. Then I screwed up on all the strumming patterns. Then I just started thinking why this was happening to me. Why was I feeling like this? I realised that it wasn't about whether you played nicely or looked good, no matter how many times I heard it, it was at that moment that it hit me the most. At that point, I was struck by how I was focusing entirely on just playing well, and going home after that.

The end result was the most fun I had ever had playing.

Slept at 1am, woke at 5.45am.

Today was tiring la. Mrs Loh said I have to go for maths remedial every Tuesday at 3-4.30pm. =( that was such horribly depressing news. I am still in a state of denial about Mathematics. "What Maths? What Maths?"

Whole day was filled with people going:"No Link, I'm a teddy bear, and Cute arh Cute."

And I completed a persuasive essay, a fairy tale, and a open-ended comprehension in class. And I also know maths okay? I know that the diameter/radius of a circle is always perpendicular to the tangent which is very useful when combined with Pythagoras Theorem. =)

Went for lunch with a bunch of people to celebrate Li Jing's birthday again. Went to pizza hut at Compass Point. Suddenly felt super tired after lunch. Took 83 home, and slept almost the entire way.

No comments: