Thursday 19 July 2007

I'm Patrick.

Okay haven't blogged for 4 entire days. It's like a nagging duty that I'm reluctant to fulfill. Or an insignificant matter that slowly encapsulates and magnifies over a course of time. Or a love-hate relationship slowly degrading into the mere threads of nothingness.
/Minghui's super chim English phrases.

This past 4 days have been hectic to say the least. To the extent that I would describe the events that happened as life-changing even, definitely my perspective has changed on many things, I'm definitely not the same person. Change is inevitable obviously, but for better, or worse.
/Minghui's super chim meaningless English ramblings.

Okay, I shall stop all that weird English words la. Dunno why I'm suddenly compelled to blog in such meticulous, perfectionist tones of English. Call it audacious, but maybe it's due to a strange phenomena that occurs in the late hours of the night? Idiosyncratic, even. Or a side effect of extreme fatigue and stress?
/Minghui's super stupid pointless English words.

Gah, I really must stop le. Time to blog normally liao. No idea why I'm speaking so chim la. Maybe it's cause I'm testing Firefox's built-in spell checker?

ANYWAYS, had not 1, not 3, but 2 tests on Monday! Awesome! Cause all the tests were relatively easy. Relatively cause only Social Studies and English Comprehension. If it was Chinese and A Maths on the same day then.... =/

Went Lenson's house after school to do the competition thingy. Played with Lenson's Digital Single-Lens Reflex again. Dam chim right? Single-Lens Reflex=SLR. Haha, like super scary whenever using his camera, cause there's always the chance of it breaking and me having to pay $2000+ somehow....

Brought guitar to school on Tuesday, went to Jude's Church to play. Haha. His Church is big la, and very scary at night. =) Then left at about 2.50 for Maths remedial. Bleh.

Wednesday was NPCC training. Got our NCO postings, Congrats to everyone for their NCO posts! Don't split up our squad because of some stupid title that goes along with your name!

Oh ya, Alvin's birthday was on Wednesday. Happy Birthday Alvin! OLD

I'm hooked onto playacting as Patrick whenever I'm with Hao Xiang now...hur hur hur. But still cannot win Elaine cause she laugh exactly like Patrick. =P

Cute Right? Hur hur


I shall attempt to blog more....tomorrow. =)

No comments: