Tuesday 13 March 2007

Holiday.

I think holidays are even more tiring than normal school days.

I think I'm tired though. I've been rushing everywhere these few days and haven't thought much about anything yet. =/

Ya. I'm going to blog about everything and see if I'm supposed to feel tired or not.

Went to play at Gracehaven for their worship last Sunday. Hee, Guan You, Shermin, Matthew and Yurong went. Gosh, I was super scared la...my first time playing the guitar in front of such a large audience and having only 1hour of practice beforehand ok? I played wrongly a few times but I don't think very noticeable la...cause I was strumming and not plucking. But very nervous...my hands were all sweaty and I was sure I'd drop the pick halfway whilst playing.

But playing there is probably different from Church la. Since it's a children's home...I think playing for Cell would be different? Maybe less nervous. =D But the last song was meaningful in the sense that you could really hear them singing? I couldn't even hear myself play and yet I could hear them sing...But whether some of them meant it or not would be another story la...

And my father gave the sermon. Heehee. Haven't heard my father "preach" in a long time...But then he started to say that his son was here today and now everyone at Gracehaven knows that I'm his son. =( Now I'm very scared.

Reached home at around 12. =\

Went to celebrate Bernice's Birthday on Monday. Erh. Didn't plan to go initially, but then Koon Tat and I decided to go. =D Watched Music and Lyrics with Koon Tat, Fiona, and Denise. Quite a nice show. Went Punggol Park with them after that. Bleah. Haha, then walked all the way home with Denise. Erh, I've never walked home so late before. Punggol looks very very scary at night. Especially the pathway near our old holding school.

Was super tired when I reached home....again...hahas...

Woke up at 6am to go to school today. =X Went to Mac, saw View Meng there, then ate breakfast with 3integ ppl...Maths was quite ok...I understand Alpha and Beta!! =D

Walked all the way to Hougang sports hall with Chee Hock and Koon Tat. Waited for Alvin to come...then played Badminton for like 15mins before rushing back to school. Blarh.

Npcc was quite ok. Except pulling the rope obstacle part was horrible cause I ended up with a horrible sore throat and blisters. But I still think quite fun la...hahaha...

And now I'm blogging. =/ I dunno if I should be tired, but I'm tired anyways.

No comments: