Monday 8 October 2007

Mathematics Paper 1/History.

Okay. Slept from 3am to 10am. Then 2pm to 5pm on Saturday. No idea why I slept so long.

So I still felt tired even after sleeping 10 hours. Then I was lazing around wondering if I should start studying for exams. Then I decided to go Sentosa with family instead.

Blee. I feel so guilty. But ate at the Sentosa Koufu anyways. =P

Almost went for the Luge ride, but since it was so dark and 15 minutes to the closing time. =(

Went to Vivo City and bought a novel. =D One Under by Graham Hurley. Finished all 479 pages today. I think I'm wasting my money buying novels. Should try to read books from the Library instead. At least I won't waste my money on 2 days of entertainment. =/ But the book is nice though, very detailed on British Police investigations. And it's very disturbingly horrible in some parts.


Today was Maths Paper 1. Didn't complete 2 questions on time cause I was like taking my time and doing things slowly until I realised there was only 5 minutes left. Moral of the Story: Always look at the clock when sitting for an exam. =(

History was no better too. Cause the only topic I studied for was not tested. So not only did I waste all my valuable brain cells trying to memorise a topic, I also memorised a topic that was pointless for this exam. Awesome.

Ate at KFC for lunch. Then went home on MRT.

No comments: