Tuesday 16 October 2007

Immigration & Checkpoints Authority Singapore.

Went to ICA to go extend my passport. If not I can't go Perth. Haha.

Gosh, like the walkway from Lavander MRT to ICA was filled with people giving out flyers for tuition. So if you feel like signing up for tuition courses and need some choices...But I don't cause I haven't gone for tuition since Sec1. =)

Anyways, went to queue up, got a ticket then waited for like half an hour. Bleh. I was one of the last few there anyways cause I was super late. Went to take a passport photo also, cause I have to go back there and make my IC in a few days time.

Finally extended my passport after a super boring wait, then took a train to Novena.


Stupid thing was, I extended my passport on time, then photocopied it on time, then I forgot to bring to school to hand up.

Ate at Novena Burger King then went to cell whilst my mother and sister went to Tan Tock Seng to visit my grandfather.

Cell was okay, no sermon or anything, so mostly just sharing. Cedric on school holiday already. =\

Went for supper with family at a coffee shop in Bishan. Ate Kway Chap. Haha. Haven't eaten it in a long time. In fact, I think it's the first time this year I've eaten kway chap.

Haha, wanted to take a photo before I started eating, but never mind...

No comments: