Thursday 11 October 2007

End Of End Of Year Examinations.

Okay so exams ended! Strange, no one's really celebrating cause results will be handed back to us on Tuesday. Sighs.

Anyways, Additional Maths was horrible cause I didn't exactly know how to do the questions. Sort of like justing doing something without knowing whether you got it right or wrong. Except I'm sure I got it wrong. =\ Ah wells, I guess additional maths is after all, Additional. er..right?

Chemistry was okay. Finished everything in time too. Even though I was afraid I'd end up leaving 5 questions or something blank cause there was no time. But best of all, I could do the questions. Now I just don't know whether I got them right or wrong. Hope. Haha.

English Paper 2 was super easy in my opinion. Everyone's like:"WTH MINGWEI ENLGSIH PRO SOHWING OFF HIS SUEPR SIKLLS!!". But I did think it's easy, so whatever. Finished the paper in about 45minutes out of the 90minutes given, so I felt super bored and decided to copy out everything nicely so that the examiners won't have a headache when they see my horrible handwriting. =) I think I got at least most of the questions correct. Think.

Physics was hard. Cause I didn't exactly burn the midnight oil studying hard and memorising the formulas(In fact, I was watching iRobot. Blee.). So I didn't really know how to do those impossible Maths like questions which require knowledge of ke=1/2mv2 or pe=mgh or force=ma or all the rest of the formulas which I'm not including here cause I forgot them too. Blah. But those heat questions I could answer. I'm very good at the topic on heat. CAUSE I"M HAWT I think remembering Conduction, Convection and Radiation is much better than any of those complicated formulas. Don't know if I will score well, but think I can pass. =)

Maths Paper 2 was another horrible disgusting inhuman impossible exam. Especially this Cylinder question asking to find the volume of a cylinder and the volume of a hemisphere. I spent an atrociously long time trying to figure out how to get the answer and started to fill a page with workings and all that. And I didn't know what a hemisphere is so I just took it to be an object thingy and used 1/3base area times height. Then I look at the bottom of the question, and I see: (Take volume of cylinder to πr2h and volume of sphere to be 4/3πr3)
GAH. Minghui at this point disintegrated into a million pieces. In the end I used like 2 sheets of paper for that question alone, and the paper which I handed up had lots and lots of cancellations cause my correction tape ran out of tape. =/
And turns out a hemisphere is half a sphere.

And there was another stupid mistake where I spent 20minutes trying to figure out why this Cosine Rule did not work. Then I realised my calculator was set in the wrong mode and hence all my answers up to that point was probably wrong. Suay right? I don't dare speculate about how well/bad I'll do.

Okay enough of Maths, blah. Geography for considerably better. Cause I at least tried to study for about an hour just before sleeping. Yay Minghui studied. Worst part was I couldn't get to sleep after studying so I spent about 4 or 5 hours lying on my bed trying to get to sleep. Should have studied longer or something.

Could answer the questions within the time limit. Though I finished with 5 minutes to spare. I think I did sidetrack quite a lot. Haha. And I added in lots of stupid pointless stuff. Like:"Tectonic plates, also known as Lithospheric plates, form sections of the earth's crust that float around on the mantle." Stupid la. I have no idea why I memorised the word Lithospheric, and I probably won't forget it now. =| Think I should do quite well, if I don't it will mean that Minghui studying is pointless.


Exams ended for me with Geography. Went to Canteen and waited for the Woei Jiun who had Pure Bio. Went to Nina's house to watch a movie, but no one was really watching and we all just ended up talking and laughing. =D

Everyone's like going cycling at Pulau Ubin tomorrow. But I can't go cause I have to go renew my passport and make my ic if they allow it. Can't go to play Halo3 at Wee Jin's house either. =(


Exams are over, yet no one really seems to be happy.

No comments: