Wednesday 17 October 2007

Happy Birthday To Me.

Planned to post this before my Birthday actually came. But then was caught up doing work for my mother, and the time now is 12.27am, so whatever. -.-

Happy Birthday To Me. Yay.

I guess a lot can change in 1 year. Maybe I shouldn't blog it all down cause it's kind of depressing in that sense. So don't read it if you feel surprisingly happy and amiable and positive and anything.

Feels weird to look back and realise that one year has passed. Last year I would have been at the field trip to Temasek Polytechnic, but that's last year all over again.

Last year around this time would have been the outing to Vivo City to watch Death Note, then the BBQ at Kenny's house, then all the quarrels and fights, maybe because of me.

1 year is more than enough to change a lot of things I guess. I've realised that I don't really want my birthday to come at all, I still want to go back and live in the past, I don't want to have to face everything in the future, I simply don't know what to do anymore.

My Grandfather's birthday was on the 14th, 3 days before mine. Celebrated in the hospital, and I just realised right there that my last living grandparent was lying in front of me. Cake tasted bittersweet. And the feeling was just impossible for me to describe.

1 year is definitely enough to change things. And my birthday's here already whether I want it or not.

No comments: