Sunday 28 January 2007

Yay OBS!

Went to meet Koon Tat at Hougang Mall to go buy camp stuff yesterday. Met Kelvin and Issac there. Kind of weirdly related, cause I know Issac having jammed with him last Thursday, and I know Kelvin cause we both squadmates, and Issac and Kelvin in the same class, and Koon Tat also knows Kelvin from CO. So nvm, we decided to go with them to beach road.

Took a train down to Lavender, bought solid fuel, matches, lighter, nylon string, and all the other weird stuff you need for obs. Went to Plaza Sing with the intention of catching a movie, but there wasn't anything nice so we went to Arcade instead. Haha, saw Issac playing that drum game thing until super pro. Like 100+Combos and perfects and greats and the occasional misses. Then the 4 of us played Daytona, heehee, I almost won la, if not for Kelvin ramming me at the last moment.

Woke up early for Church today. =D Today was farewell Sunday, sighs, seems like only yesterday when Major Andrew and Captain Sheila were posted to our Church, blee, and I can't go to the airport to send them off cause of OBS. Bleah.

Heh, and I realised Uncle Soon Ho works at OBS too!! I shall meet him tomorrow. =D And I also realised Jacob's sec1 already. I thought he was pri 6 or 5 la. =/

My computer keeps flashing that:"Your computer is very low on disk space" sign. Blarh, I shall go delete everything after OBS.

My room is uber messy too. I shall clean it after OBS.

And I still haven't done homework yet. I shall do it after OBS.

Yar, I'm going to be super busy, after OBS. =)

No comments: