Saturday 6 January 2007

I'm a Nocturnal Animal.

I strangely don't feel extremely tired or stressed unlike the past few days. It's just...calm?

Blarh. School today was...ok...Mr Maran teaching us History Elective again. =) And our class is super small in History Elective, Pure Geog, Physics and Chemistry. Only like 13+ people...

But that's good right? More individualized teaching. Like tuition. =)

Bleah, Npcc after that was...tiring. Cause it was like non-stop training all the way. But it ended soon enough. =) Went for dinner with Hao Xiang and Wei Chean at mac, took 74 down to Bishan. Fell asleep multiple times on the bus. =/

Haha, Cell was great. Message was on Gideon in the book of Judges, about how he was repeatedly given chances and continued to doubt.

Blee, went home, washed full u, scrubbed shoes, yet I'm still not that tired yet. I only drank 1 can of coffee today? I'll most likely suffer from muscle cramps tomorrow...

No comments: