Monday 1 January 2007

Happy New Year.

Went for watch night service yesterday. Bleah, our cell didn't make anything but Guan You, Biru and Joel cooked some weird fried rice porridge thing. Blarg. Watched the video on the drama and laughed at miscellaneous stuff like Jeremy forgetting his lines and Fabian zapping aliens and all.

Worship lead by Guan you. Haha, I think it's kind of different to have just one guitar and squeeze into a small space and worship. Choice of songs were great too. =D We counted down to new year and flooded the phone networks with sms messages.

Decided to ton overnight at Church cause quite alot of people were tonning and the last bus left already. So I walked around wondering if I should play build the house in jeans. Then I found Guan You eating chocolate all by himself in the basement! Rawr! Hahaha...I think I gained a few kgs eating leftover marshmellows dipped in chocolate.

Went to play hide and seek in the auditorium after that. Eh, hide and seek in the dark is super scary la....especially if your the seeker. Cause it's super dark. Haha, played for about an hour before watching Chronicles of Narnia in audi.

Eh, by the time that show ended alot of people fell asleep liao. =D Ended at around 5.10 in the morning. So I went outside to play around watching Cedric play worms world party on my phone. Talked until around 7am, then went to catch 136 home.

Never walk through Bishan park in the morning unless you have insect repellent. I got around 6 bites just by walking through the park. Ironic cause I never had mosquito bites when walking through Bishan park at night. Took 136 home, bathed, ate breakfast, and slept till around 3?

Blee. I think my internal clock is off balance already. Went to Mustafa at 12am with my family. Haha, brought a usb hub cause I'm lazy to go all the way to the back of my comp to connect. Erh, Sis wants to buy an mp3 player. Ipod, Creative, or Sony.

Blarh, reached home at around 3am in the morning. Haha, I'm going to have a hard time waking up for sch tomorrow...

Yea, I got new Ngage games from Matthew! =D And cause I was in such an "ngage" mood I decided to install Fexplorer so now I can send songsfiles via bluetooth. Wanted to copy spongebob into real player....but no space. =(

No comments: