Saturday 13 January 2007

Wet.

Measured height and weight for PE on Fhursday. Yea! I"M THE TALLEST IN CLASS XD I shrank 1cm. =( Eh, lots of ppl shrank too. And I'm no longer underweight. Yay!!

Stayed back after school on Friday to decorate class. Went to buy materials, went back, all in the rain. I was contemplating whether or not to go home to change before going to Church, but in the end there was no time. So I went to church in soggy shoes. SOGGY! Horrible. Bleech.

Covenant friday this week. Ben say's thats probably the last time he's going to give a message. Bleah.

Slept at 2am after trying to rush through making the habits of mind for class deco. My alarm successfully woke me up at 8am. Except I crashed back onto bed. =/ Woke up at 9. Rushed to school, reached at 9.30. And I was the earliest. -.-

Decorated the class until 2+? Then went kfc for lunch. View Meng wanted to go my house and play halo2. If I win he tell me who he like, if he win I tell him who I like. =D Then Chee Hock and Kun Tat wanted to go too. But in the end never go...blarh....haven't touched halo2 since class chalet.

Went back home, was so uber tired that i slept from 5-9. That's why I'm hyperactive now. =D

No comments: