Saturday 27 January 2007

[Insert Title Here]

I'm bored, and tired, and stressed, and worried, and nervous, and scared, and whatever other verb I have in mind.

And I'm eating oreo. Twist, Lick and Dunk. Yea Awesome!! But I still think Hello Panda's nicer. At least got nice little panda's to stare at unlike the cold harsh black oblivion of an oreo biscuit.

Blarh, lessons are super stressful with a never ending stream of homework to do. =/ Haha, I shall not blog about every single thing I did these past few days. Er...cause I can't remember exactly everything I did these past few days.

Personal recount test yesterday. Heehee, question was on describing an incident where you ignored your friend's advice and suffered after that. I overshot by 26 words? Bleh.

School today was ok though. Mr Koh says we can't be dismissed from Punggol Jetty after OBS. Isn't that like a stupid waste of time taking a school bus all the way back to school and going back home when Punggol Jetty is like....5 stops from my house?

GAH, I'm very very nervous about obs, partly cause I haven't packed my bag yet and there's a million and one things to do. Like I don't even know if 5sets of clothes would be able to squeeze into my bag. And I need a new haircut, and I need to go beach road tmr and buy solid fuel tablets and track pants and I'm absolutely sure I'm going to forget something.

No comments: