Friday 2 February 2007

OBS.

Hee! Yay I'm back after 5 days of torturefun.

118 unread mail in inbox.
9 smses when I turned on my handphone.
Messy room. Unpacked bag. And homework.

Blee. I shall complete all this tomorrow!! =D

Anyways, OBS was FUN! The best camp I've been to by far. And it wasn't as tiring as I expected.

Haha, everyone will probably be either bored to death by my nonsensical ramblings or be unable to understand whatever weird language I am using. But who cares? =D


Day1: Heeheehee. I thought I would be joining people from other classes cause I was last in class. But I didn't! =P Went to Junko with Lenson, Hui Joo, View Meng, Ivan, Yi Peng, Lionel, Kenneth, Wei Ting, Chuan Hui, Fiona, Xue Ee, Wendy, Wan Ting, Heather, and Shi Hui. And our instructor was Johnathon. =D

Day 1 was mostly team bonding games like the trust fall and all that stuff. Field Cooking and Tent Pitching too. We were scolded during day 1 abit for being slow and talkative. But then again, no push-ups, pt, drills, or shouting. More focus on theory and not practical.


Day2: Went rock climbing! Yay! Uber fun! But I spent so much energy on helping to belay others that my hands were all aching and I could only climb up to the top once. Gah. But still, Lenson almost made it to the top! And we beat Hillary! Haha, wanted to climb blindfolded with Lenson but then was too nua. Hiked to alpine rescue and our 2-3 star campsite with sea view. Blech. Horrible campsite. Worst I've ever been too cause it was muddy and dark with no light.


Day3: YAY KAYAKING! Was super fun at first. But then I felt uber tired especially when practising T-rescue and on the way back. Blarh, spent all my energy paddling to the right cause the current and wind was pushing us to the right. So we were like in a zig-zag position. But I think Kayaking is great! And I never learned to capsize/rescue before! Heehee! Let's have a class gathering to go kayaking at Changi one day! Went hiking to our 3star campsite after that. Better than the muddy one, but rocky. Woke up at 4am for watch duty. Tiring...but it beats having to change to npcc full u at 3am.


Day4: Land expedition was like the most "high" part in our watch. Cause by day4 we were all excited at the prospect of returning home? Trekked about 7k+ in all. Went to a quarry to swim! Wah, Quarry swimming is fun! Cause the water is 300+metres deep and it's rainwater. But it's kind of scary cause there's a 90% chance someone died/drowned in that quarry before? And we were swimming in that quarry. Haha but anyways, we had to make a raft and paddle to the center of the lake. I have absolutely no experience in making a raft lah, unless you count watching an instructor make one 4years back. But anyways, I think the raft was good enough. Heh, not as good as scouts lar, but at least we survived. =)

And we were the only group to make it to the circle of life. =)


Day5: Mostly packing up, area cleaning, all that boring stuff. Haha, went for lunch/dinner with 3integ ppl. I think it's almost worth it going for a camp just to experience the feeling of coming back and enjoying nice hot water, nice tv, computer, everything lar. Haha, me and Koon Tat waved at all the security cameras around Hougang Mall. I think we must have look weird. But the security guy must be so bored staring at the screen all the time. So at least he got someone to wave to. =)


Rushed home to bathe after that, went for cell almost immeadiately after. Cells shuffled today. =( No more Geelinuanua. =( But anyways, met up with new cell members. =)

Went for supper with Dad after that. Hee, yay finally got nice food to eat! Eating maggie mee and canned food gets boring after awhile. Reached home at around 11.40. =\

No comments: