Wednesday 17 January 2007

!@#$%

1 and a half hours of English today.

Normally I wouldn't mind...but then today was uber boring. Haha, the best part was when she thought her lesson was only one hour and failed to notice even when the timetable was in her hands. Maths was uber boring also. Something about Surds. Why Surds? Why not Surbs, or Sards, or Sords, or Serds, or some other name. Surds sounds so unlike maths.

Went to 3 Dil to watch Chinese News in Class. I was seating with Jian Hui and he told me about the nice "view" he had from his seat. XD

LCE was on service learning presentations. GAH I want to go SPCA and play with cute furry animals, but I already signed up for Alvin's group. Ah wells...

Went to this computer shop recommended by Lenson to see if I could repair my ext harddrive. The lady called about 5hours later saying it couldn't be repaired...Grrrr I'm going to go get my warranty card and sue challenger for making me lose all my ngage software, my video/audio converter, my 6gigs of music and MY SPONGEBOB EPISODES. =(

Went to Lenson's house. His grandmother cooked this porridge with meat and unhusked rice. Was quite nice actually. Until I decided to watch this Body World Exhibition thingy. ERH, IT'S HORRIFYING AND SHOULD BE R21. I was eating whilst watching the corpse cadaver get frozen and cut into 25 1mm pieces. I lost my appetite when I saw the guy's fingernails and all being slowly moved into position on top of the horse holding his brain. Cause the unhusked rice was red.

HORRIBLE. Seeing someone who used to be alive get cut and sliced into 25 pieces is unnerving and disturbing. But we stopped watching about halfway through and heard music instead. Heng Arh...if not I'd vomit or something.

Nevertheless...I wna watch it again!! XD

No comments: