Saturday 20 January 2007

301st Post.

Hee I just realised this when I signed in to blogger and saw I had 300 posts already.

100 posts ago was the freaky Bishan park one. =)

Anyways Mass Run and PE yesterday. I ran almost the entire way for 1 round, then I walked the rest of the way cause I was tired. Heeheehee. Then played Captain's ball for PE, was planning to play badminton 1 on 1 with Lenson, loser designs silehouttes. But went to play Captain's ball instead. =P

I think I can't concentrate well in class. Cause my seat is at the side with the window, then there's so much activity outside. Like everyday at 11.30+ three school buses will come to pick up 3 different sets of pri school kids. Why all outside my window!?! Heehee, so fun to watch the pri sch kids playing around waiting for the school bus lor. I don't remember ever being so happy when going to Rosyth. =\

Npcc after that was pointless in retrospect. I think the entire purpose of the training was not to train or teach us anything new, but to scold and pinpoint our mistakes. If you want respect from us, you should learn to respect. Nothing more to say.

Went for dinner with sec3's after that. Hao Xiang went to buy Teh Beng for me cause I treating him. Then the drink cost $1.10? And it's super super bitter. Heeheehee. Then Nigel also saw us buying and bought the same thing also lor. It's like just tea and ice cubes. Bleah.

Went for Cell after that. I thought I was going to miss worship cause it was already 8.45 by time I reached Church, but then there was a video showing so I didn't miss worship at all. =D

Took 136 back home, in school uniform and full u cover and boots and my file. Blarh, lots of people giving those suspicious stares but turning away the moment you catch their eye. Bleah. Was 12.10 by the time I reached home.

Stayed up till 2am trying to design the logo. I never realised drawing stick figures with guitars could be so hard. Maybe it's cause I can't concentrate well when I'm tired. Haha, I accidentally pressed the nudge button a couple of times.

I'm addicted to hello panda. Heeheehee. Waved a packet in front of Charmaine after school yesterday shouting Hello Panda. XD The next time someone says hello to me I'm going to reply with panda. =)

Eg.
Someone:"Hello!"
Me:"PAANNDDAA!!"

Gosh I don't feel like myself today.

No comments: