Wednesday 10 January 2007

Apple iPhone.

Newslink.

I WAAAANNNTTT!! Then I can store all my music and videos on this phone and my ngage won't be as laggy and I can load as many games as I want on my ngage. Ok nvm...

Looks nice though. Maybe I'll buy it if my ngage spoils. *cough* which will never happen*cough*

Hee. I'm a horribly biased ngage user. =D

Anyways, school is getting horribly stressful. Like insane amounts of homework due everyday. And uber boring interesting lessons. And I thought I was quite ok at understanding index notation in E Maths until Mrs Loh gave us a mini test today and I failed horribly cause the test was all on negative integers and I didn't exactly learn a lot on negative integers. Ah well, at least I know what integers are. =)

OBS briefing today. Yay OBS!! How exciting! =D Rock climbing and Abseiling and kayaking and hiking and whatever else at Pulau Ubin. Blarh, I've never been to a 5day 4night camp before. Worse or better than NCO camp?


Desktop Background:Pocket Pc Background:Phone Background:
=D

No comments: