Monday 22 January 2007

$30 Water Bottle.

Heeheehee. I was laughing non-stop about this for quite a while today.

Ivan:Eh I saw you water bottle at the shop. $30. *Points at Lenson's water bottle*
Lenson:Huh? How can you see my water bottle at the shop? My water bottle here what.
Ivan:Noo I mean like same kind of water bottle type.
After 5mins.

Me:HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Haha okies, I have no idea what's so funny about it lar. Haha, Cause the way Lenson say it is soooo funny...then during class he'll take the out water bottle and wave at me. HAHAHAHA.

Hahaha, got back English results today. GAH I got a B+... =( Haha I thought it would be worth at least A- standard cause i wrote billions and trillions of things inside that would surely get an A if in Miss Chew's Lesson. BLARH But Mdm Seah's marking standard is so uber strict. =/

Rushed around after school trying to do random things like photocopy the obs camp kit list(cause I lost mine), and trying to finish the Hi Idol design. Haiyar, due to time constraints we didn't get to finish it to our liking. But anyways, good effort! =D
I'm sick of graphic design already....after spending 5 days just designing is uber repetitive and boring. BORING. I shall start learning C programming. =)

Oh yar I went for lunch with Wen jie! =) Haven't gone for lunch with him for 2 years already. Haha the last time I went we ate at burger king compass? This time we ate at burger king compass. =S Saw Zuo Ying, Yi han and Jemaine there. Haha, ate and sat around until three. Then went to my house to play cause he had nothing else to do. Haha, we were playing halo2 heroic and dying repeatedly until we got bored and decided to try and make the hunters fall down whilst trying to melee us. Then he chose a pink elite and we walked around in halo2 multiplayer doing random stuff.


No comments: