Wednesday 31 May 2006

31st May 2006

I'm in a good mood today, because NP ended at 1.30, i guess the instructors didn't want to tire us out this close to the parade. But today we refreshed our memory on 8basic knots and the types of lashings. But today was still tiring, i had to drag myself out of bed like the other days but at least there's no np tomorrow. So i have time to sleep.


Glynis i guesseg u'd say something like that, focusing on my mistakes rather than the real subject?
Slander is a false and malicious statement or report about someone. Link

If u wanna act like ur so sensitive against harsh words like sucks...(hello? U use f*** all the time?) But if u want to...i can't really help it can i? If u consider sucks as a bad word, or if u feel it is false. Please bear in mind that i was using it to emphasize my point. I mean, would u rather me come up to you and saying:"glynis i think u have a slight problem." or "glynis u suck, u wanna know why i think that way?"

I asked u time and time again if u wanna know the reason why. But...no reply. If u didn't hear, then i'm sorry that u didn't hear and took it as if i was insulting u. But u did hear didn't u? U heard but ignored it, now your claiming that i'm slandering you by saying u suck.

Well didn't u say i suck like hell? What about those ****s? Please accept it glynis. Nothing i say can change your mind, but think urself, is this the kind of life u wanna live? Using vulgarities, having a heck care attitude? Is this all there is to life? Think about it, u wanna find flaws in me and use them against me, go ahead.

I've sinned, no one is born free of sin(except Jesus =P) and i have used words to shoot people down, i have cursed, i have been in fights, i was in my pri school's principal's office more than once. God has said that whosoever believeth in Jesus shall not perish, but have eternal life. When u make a decision for Christ, u are forgiven of your sins, and u should start anew living for Christ.

If u are angered that i said u suck and think i have commited some deadly sin like murder, then fine, I only need God to forgive me of my sins, i don't need u. But i did say those words with the basis of relativity, maybe u mistook that for slander.

No comments: