Monday 15 May 2006

15th May 2006

I'm alive and blogging.
Ok so not that alive...i'm actually half dead.


Got back most of MYE results today. I got first in class for english =P....nah i'm not that bhb 1 ok? not like i'd put some huge banner announcing i got first or *worse* laugh like a maniac in my chair.

Yar never expected first. I thought keane would get it cos i didn't study studied as hard as i could.

English-75
D&T-60
Science-68
Maths-47
Literature-49(!!!)

Yar. i did terribly for Literature!!!AAA told u i would regret not writing like a naggy lady. In truth, i don't really like literature cos i hate writing long-windedly. I mean, i don't mind writing essays but explaining every part of your essay? Blarg...

After lit was science. Which i had no mood for, cos i was depressed =( no not at my results, i don't mind bad results, but i was sad because after got np. =(

And NP was torture, pure simple torture. I just recovered from my painful sore throat. And we had to stand around for minutes. Yar i had this painful headache and my mind was reeling so i reported sick =)

But yar..didn't stop it from being tough. But like quite like all other trainings...no pt =)

No comments: