Thursday 18 May 2006

18th May 2006

You know what? I'm sick and tired of this. Totally. I don't wanna care anymore. I went to school, but i realised, is there a need for me to be angry?
Why should i care about what u guys blog or say about?
Why should i care about class blog matters? Why should i listen to your complains?"O please remove this thanks" "This blogskins suxs la!!" "UPDATE!!" "Veri Laggy Leh"
...
Why should i even bother...
Why should i be the one to practice third class test drills first?
Why should i be the timer?
Why should i care about my classmates?
So what if they blog about me?
Should i be the one getting angry and mad?
Should i beat them up?
Should i go angry and insult them on my blog?
Why should i care about being mean to someone else?

Why should i be the one whom suffers ur teasings with a smile?

Why shouldn't i get angry and retaliate???
Why shouldn't i use vulgar words in my blog?
Why shouldn't i beat someone up when they anger me like the other boys?
WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THE OTHER "CHRISTIANS"?
Why should i have to listen to complains about ur "hard" life?
Why should i have to look at u so depressed when i did even worse than u for exams?


That. Was what i thought about. And u guys thought i was thinking about the ding qi thing.
Well? I apologized. I didn't think of the consequences. U still wanna drag this matter on? Fine. I said sorry. If u can't forgive me, i understand, i just don't wanna think about this matter any longer.

I was pretty much sad for the first half of the day. Just sitting down there thinking. But hey, i found an anwser. So i cheered up for the rest of the day abit.
Well, the anwser is pretty simple right? I'm a Christian. End of Story.

No comments: