Thursday 25 May 2006

25 May 2006

I'm feeling pretty tired right now. Holidays are one day away..and (expectedly) i'm not excited. I think exams would be much for fun than having to attend so many different things.

I was pretty ok this morning. We had Acension Mass or something like that. Pretty surprising to see that i regonized most of the songs from when i was really young and could remember going to church. I thought i forgot some of those songs. But hearing them brought back small tibits of information. Like i could remember when kids church wasn't started yet and me and my older sis would draw cartoons when the pastor was preaching(hey we were around 5 ok?) Or when i used to go to my mother's office in church after or before school. Or every friday where me, huimin, darren and jacob would play around when there was club mum. Or when we four used to stand in front and really sing out...

Some part of me really wishes that I could recreate those events, that I could stand up front and just worship, not caring what others thought...but with age comes responsiblity, everyone expects u to take the initiative, to take responsibility, to be serious, smart..blah blah blah.

Anyways, tze jie got scolded by Miss Chew for just staring into space(he claims he was listening) see so fierce right? haha i guess he took it to heart...

We got the schedule for SYF parade somewhere before the mass. That schedule totally crushed and depressed me. Training this saturday, 6th of June(Media club camp!) and almost every week with a training until the 1st of July. So yar...i'm gonna miss the 6th june training. 23rd June training(NCO camp) 26th June training(Unit Hike)...maybe we'll reschedule...

Totally crushed my feelings, my life would be busy enough without SYF...but haiz..i signed up for it..guess i have to accept it. Gotta be more careful when i sign up for things in the future =)

But the best news today would be...no NP training tomorrow!!Yay!! All we need to do is stay back a little while to hand in our forms! O wait...there's PTM at 7..

No comments: