Thursday 1 June 2006

1st June 2006

Glynis is obviously ignoring the facts that I've listed down many many times. But hey, I'm busy now and I don't want to repeat the same things over and over again, if she can't read my reasons, I can't really make her read can I?

As I'm blogging I'm currently preparing my full u for tomorrow's parade. My full u's supposed to be in tip-top shape. But it's not, I have to go autosol all the buttons, polish the boots to chee sheng standard, iron nicely, pack everything, and then I have to go prepare for tomorrow's camp.

Wonder if anyone will see me at the parade. I'm in the middle row, last colum, goh. Hopefully we can do well enough so that we won't suffer punishment.
Punishment:1hour of hentak(marching on the spot)
2hours of marching
and parade rehearsals for NDP commencing immediately after that

Eh now i'm having second thoughts, right now i could be in Port Dickson Malaysia enjoying life, meeting members from other churchs, without a care for np. but hey, i think God would rather i go out and learn something that will help me rather than attend a conference. Like me choosing practical over theory, except practical's a lot harder. =P but hey, i'm always crazily enthusiastic about things.

Heh the next time i blog will probably be monday night. I gotta go pack for the camp now anyways...wish me luck. =)

No comments: