Monday 29 May 2006

29th May 2006

Evermore my heart, my heart will sing
Above a
ll, I live for Your glory

Even if my world falls I will sing
Above all, I live for Your glory
I don't care what they say about me
It's alright, alright
I don't care they think about me
It's alright, they'll get it one day

I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' you gave it all and I'm following you
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going your way


A thousand times I've failed 
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again

I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise

Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

Everlasting,

Your light will shine when all else fades

Never ending,
Your glory goes beyond all fame

And the cry of my heart Is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord my soul cries out
Ha can anyone actually get it?

Matthew 5:11-12 (New International Version)

11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Luke 12:5 (New International Version)

5But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.


Get it? Nothing u guys say can actually make me angry(unless i'm acting). Nothing u say can hurt me. Nothing u say can really affect me much. But that's a good thing! Are we actually gonna have peace in class now that u all finally have someone to hate? Now u have someone to backstab, someone to insult, someone to get angry at. Isn't that a good thing? Best of all, i won't retaliate.

Unless, of course, u insult someone else other than me, then i get angry. Am i not the one who posted about u? It isn't Sandy's or Tze jie's fault. In fact, Sandy apologized, so please leave others out of this, unless u guys are that stuck-up that u all can't accept a public apology.

But that's Sandy apologizing, not me =P. And the interesting thing is, our class girls like to talk about others behind their backs. Take jemaine for example, like she practically hated Zuo Ying the last time and was just totally complaining about her to me and marie that i couldn't take it, i just repeated what she said, and guess what? She cried. So people like her backstab(maybe she doesn't know it) but cry when i repeat her words out loud?

History is repeating itself, now everyone's probably chatting, smsing, privately about how bad, evil, terrible i am. Am i not wrong? Backstabbing is talking about someone else behind his or her back, without her knowing. If u hate someone, go say it in their face ppl, don't come up with codes like blueberry and use it on ur personal message.(Yesh i'm talking about u zuo ying) Don't blog about someone (it's so obvious glynis) and not mention names.

Woei Jiun: "Plagarism is a form of academic dishonesty; it is a matter of deceit: fooling a reader into believing that certain written material is original when it is not. Plagiarism is a serious academic offense when the goal is to obtain some sort of personal academic credit or personal recognition.

Plagiarism is the passing off of another person's work as one's own. The key is that a person is claiming credit for writing done by someone else. Accidental plagiarism is usually the result of poor citation or referencing or of poor preparation or a misunderstanding of plagiarism. Deliberate plagiarism is an attempt to claim another person's work as one's own, usually by removing tell-tale evidence so the plagiarism is hard to spot.

An unacknowledged use of words, ideas, information, research, or findings not one's own, taken from any source is plagiarism only if a person is claiming personal credit for originality. It is not plagiarism to use well-known facts without acknowledging a source because readers understand the author is not claiming originality."

(Taken from wikipedia.org...ironic)

Hey if u want me to aknowledge my sources that badly..

"OUR CLASS JUX SARKS." was written and thought of solely by Sim Woei Jiun, currently a student of Sec 2 integrity. Although this is totally not plagarizing as this is a string of words, unlike an object or a new word made up by her. And as she did not completely follow the standards of copyrighting materials by placing an r, c or trademark(tm) sign (in this case tm would be preferred as she refers to it like her "trademark") She is currently protected only by basic governmental laws which do not allow her to claim rights on those string of words if they are used in a non-commercial way. Which in this case they are.

Happy? And please please please try not to justify ur actions by coming up with reasons. It's like, the thing every one does when their confronted with the truth. It was wrong of u to say such things about Meryl, and i don't care if:
"
is not i start one lor"(Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above) Do i care?U continued it.

"and i am sorry to tell u tht ur frn, tj refer me and my frns as *****es.. and *****es ***** ppl arnd"(Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above also) Now ur dragging Tze Jie in and blaming him?

"she didnt put in effort wad"(Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above for more info) DID u Even help staple something to the board?

"if tht is called change, im surprised tht she is a naive gurl.."(Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above for more) Change is a process of becoming different. For more information please see here.

" and i am very happy to tell u tht if u want to start a war between the 2 of us. U GOT IT!!" (Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above for copyright information) If it takes a war between u and me to stop u somebody else, i'm fine with it. I'll even try not to fight back. try.

"i dun backstab peeps. i frontstab them.. i dun haf to rely on elisa to help me. frns help each other."(Written by Sim Woei Jiun, Again, please see above) Backstabbing: To attack (someone) unfairly, especially in an underhand, deceitful manner. U mean u attack someone fairly?!?! Friendship, if it exists in a position where a friend helps to do wrong, would defeat the whole point of friendship, the whole point of friendship is to help each other, in a good way. Helping do wrong is being very hypocritical if u call them friends, more like little slaves or something.

" u tink tht i haf nth to do and jux scold her out of nth? u siao laa.." (Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above the comments for information) Yes, i knew u scolded her cos of what she wrote on her msn space, but she has apologized, and if u can't accept her apology that's being really ignorant of u. And "siao" which is in the English language associated with crazy(Please do correct me if i'm wrong) usually means someone who no longer makes sense with his language or communication skills to the extent where no one can understand him/her. So far i feel i've been pretty understandable.

"yes.. i lyk to insult ppl. wad can u do? u cant sew up my mouth right?" (Written by Sim Woei Jiun, see above for information) Actually, the only thing i can do right now is to speak up for the ppl u've insulted(yet they don't know it) which is what i'm doing now. And actually, sewing up ur mouth is possible. I would merely have to hold u still(Or unconscious) And insert a needle with a thread through ur mouth. Of course, the needle should be properly sterilised or infection will set in, it will be like piercing ur mouth, except many times over.

"now i knw tht u love to plagarize things frm ppl's blogs" (Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see above for info) Well, my direct impression from reading this was that i was plagarizing things from people's blogs, into my blog. But of course i could be mistaken, i am only assuming things. But since reviewing my blog over and over, i have found not once instance where i claimed someone else's work as my own. (Unless i made it myself, u should know that i do use watermarks) Unless of course you are mentioning somewhere else, but please follow up on this and explain it clearly if u don't mind.

"i dun tink i haf to explain so much to u." (Written by Sim Woei Jiun, please see post beginnings for more info) Actually u don't, but seeing as u have taken such painstaking efforts to list everything down to me, so i don't see any excuse not to list them down here and explain them from my point of view. Thanks anyway for your heartfelt, kind, inspiring words which showcase such raw hate and anger.

But Please, don't try to explain ur actions with anything, u were wrong, no matter how big, how small, who did it, whatever. U were in the wrong starting everything about Meryl again.

Heck, I've been wrong before, but it isn't wrong when u correct a friend when she's in the wrong. I'm not some kind of weirdo that starts fights, that specifically picks on u. Take it anyway you want, the way i see it, everyone's just afraid to tell u ur in the wrong. and if u actually like being in the wrong...that's really just sad..

(Taken from google, please contact me if ur the creator and unhappy with the image posted here.)

No comments: