Friday 12 May 2006

12th May 2006

I'm finally online.
And blogging.
And Yea, I'm sick now...doctor gave me two types of tablets for my fever..one was the size of my thumb but tasteless, the other was smaller but...ew...bitter...

I've been sleeping..these past few days..just lazing around trying to rest..and my throat still hurts like crazy..doctor says its a viral infection so no antibiotics =)

Today was hectic running about..even though i was sick...but hey...i felt better today...no more fever...but my throat still HURTS.
Went to ikea with my family to see some chair for a kindergarten, the place was really really crowded. Like world 1 varrock times 10(haha runescape)

After that i went all the way home...rested for 10mins...and set out for church..went to j8 to eat with bryan and huimin, and to find a mother's day present..

It was at j8 top floor where i had a sudden craving for...POPCORN..YUM YUM YUM...don't ask me why the sudden craving..you could just smell the popcorn from golden village....but we didn't have enough money to buy!!GRRRRRRR WHY WHY WHY DIDN'T I BRING MY SAVINGS!!

So here i am...blogging once more and catching up on runescape.reading everyone's blog. Tze Jie didn't mention this so i shall!!

Me, Tze jie and Darren saw Mr John Lim at Hougang Mall Mac!!!Mr John Lim!!!(Gerald think of
ur book flying out of the window cos of kenneth) WEEE He's like...the best maths teacher?and i think he went to bible college or something..cos uncle alfred knows him.
Best of all? He reconized me and tze jie(but he couldn't remember our names la) haha then he walked in and we saw his son...he's a VP now i think...

Seeing him made me think about media club..haha cos there was this puberty talk and they couldn't get the projector to work so he asked me to come up and help =) Media club in primary school makes me wonder about how those juniors are doing. I never called them juniors though, just like they never called me senior. But i think i can only remember like...matthew, erwin and bryan..the rest are all blurred memories....haiz...hope they choose my school next year!!(Esp bryan, cos he's supposed to be the next chairman after me)

No comments: