Wednesday 17 May 2006

17th May 2006

I'm tired from NPCC training. And it doesn't help that the moment i come back home and on the computer there's weird weird people tagging everywhere and using my name.
(HELLO? My name cannot anyhow use one okay?)

But it's not like it really bothers me. I'm not the kind of people that'll scream, run around, jump, nudge, TYPE IN CAPS, or just freak out. I'm not the kind of people that will demand for people to remove those comments, and other than the comments in my blog, i haven't deleted anything elsewhere.

But I Am Irritated. Cos those comments are really hurtful, not to me but to Ding Qi. Any One of u actually thought about how it would affect others? Any One of u guys thought about how you would feel if u saw some comments like that? No i don't think u did. Cos those comments are pushing it.


"It went out well, cause we really hated ding qi for several unspoken reasons. But now thinkin of it, i felt grossed out flirting with her. indeed, it was just an act, so don't gasp or faint."

Yes tze jie...go ahead and kill me. Just re-read what u wrote and tell me how you would feel if i was the one saying that about u. Not convinced? Read this on Ding Qi's blog.

minghui: dingqi~ wee~oh~wee sexy babe sia. MUACH. i love u
minghui: darling
minghui: laopo wo ai ni

That is the reason why i'm pissed. Saying i like Ding qi and USING MY NAME? YOU TRYING TO SAY WHAT? THAT I'M THE ONE AT FAULT? I'M THE EVIL GUY THAT PLAYS WITH GIRL'S FEELINGS NOW?

to Ding Qi: I'm really sorry about that stunt with tze jie, if u see this though, i dunno la, i don't even care about clarifying that i don't like u. But i'm sorry for that flirting thing. It was a spur of the moment and i didn't think of the consequences.

to Those heartless people: I can't believe that someone from our class could have wrote that. I still can't believe it. Think about what i wrote. Watch out tomorrow people. Just watch out.




No comments: