Sunday 21 May 2006

21st May 2006

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath
I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart
Finally played it a few times through on guitar today, it's nice cos u don't have to strum up down up down but u can play it slowly...so there's less stress to change fingers for me. Yar i'm a slow learner...seeing as i only practice guitar for once a week? And i can't make it to youth group practice sessions cos of npcc. =(


Everybody's arguing about our class's captain's ball team for tomorrow. Haha thinking of captain's ball forcibly reminded me of kids games 2004. It was organized during PSLE period...but it's full of good memories..esp captain's ball.

It's like a tournament of 2000kids...and the other team was very rough. Very. Rough. Like one girl's spectacles was dented...another girl's mouth was punched. Everyone on my team was like...getting slammed, whacked and pushed. Think i remember around 5 fouls for the first half.
We were all pretty pissed off at the cheaters...i was defender cause of my height, and it's heartening to see ur team members get up after every fall, every push.

But we got our revenge, couple of smiles, cheers, shouts of encouragement, that strong sense of team spirit just made them angry i guess. Though i vageuly remember their faces now...i will never forget that feeling of team spirit.


Ok back to my class, everyone's just unhappy that jesslyn is in the team now. But come on, showing that u can't work with another team member is so unprofessional. Unless she really does come and beat u up, and ur worried for ur mortal safety, should u really complain. Will she really beat ppl up?
It's. Just. A. Captain's. Ball. Game.
If ur paranoid that ur gonna die...i cant really help u there.

No comments: