Thursday 4 May 2006

Exams

Exams are here...haish...

Paper 1 English was ok, i wrote about the internet =) i guess many ppl would have guessed that.

Paper 1 Chinese was not ok. I've decided to go poly, cos i realised in JC you'll still have Chinese!!

Paper 1 Maths was ok =) Extremely surprising for me to know how to do all the questions. Lets just see how many i got wrong...

D&T Paper was torturing, cos it happened after maths. Didn't really study to. Made up names for drills.(Eg. Sharp Edge Drill)

Paper 2 English was fine too, not sure about the summary, i don't think i'll fail this time though.

Science Paper was super tough...considering i studied for this paper!!I was up late last night cramming for it, and all the questions were tough. I think i'm gonna fail this too. =(

That's the end. But since we're on the subject of exams..





HTML 4.01 second attempt. =) but wait. I got other scores =S

CSS 1.0 Blarg so I'm not so good at CSS..

Javascript erm...dunno version..but quite good right?!?!

XML 1.0...hee surprising results.
(My)SQL..failed =(
ASP...also failed...


Quite good right? Considering i started learning Raw HTML(Those weird code thingys) last year and stopped using frontpage or dreamweaver...and no i have never been to a course before, i did the SQL and ASP for fun(HELLO? Only real Geeks pros would know server scripting) Ah well.

No comments: