Wednesday 31 December 2008

The Last Day Of 2008.

I don't think I'll ever catching with blogging before the next year, so I'll just post this first. =)

It's been a rather crazy year I guess. I think this year passed by way too fast for me. It's been a mess of events and camps and all that just mixed up together.

I think I've gotten better at Photoshop. Haha. Think. And I learned a bit of Illustrator this year too, but I've not really touched HTML/Javascript or 3d animation. Learned a lot about sound and mixing and crossfading and flangers and pans and all that awesome dj stuff too.

My camera's been an awesome companion too. Since I first got it in June, and now I've taken like 21000 pictures already. =O

Realised a few days ago that there are lots of people I'd really like to say things too but would never ever say because of so many complicated reasons. Gah. Maybe it's cause I know too much, or I've figured out some stuff on my own, or because I told someone I wouldn't say anything, or whatever. =(

And I still don't know what I want to do in the future, where I want to go and all that. I feel like I'm at exactly the same position I was last year, with the exception of O levels being over. I still don't know what I want, nor do I know why I'm doing some things.

I learned this year that you don't have to be happy to pretend to be happy. =)

No comments: