Monday 2 June 2008

D80.


Yay! Okay in a spiraling inwards clockwise direction (haha). Tripod stand, Lowepro bag, D80 Kit box, instruction manuals, lots of plastic bags, this awesome greyish cast kind of thing to protect the camera, camera strap, SB-600 External Flash, Lexar 4gb SD card with card reader, lens pen, lens bag, batter charger and wires. =)

Oh and there's the camera too la, but obviously I was using the camera to take the picture.

Went to Funan DigitaLife Mall on Sunday to buy it. Weee. Heehee. Okay there's some Nikon promotion from now till 30th June and a D80 Kit with all that free stuff sells for $1888, so I made a deal with my parents to pay $800. =\

Haha, but when we went to the shop the person there sold us the same kit with external flash and UV filter for $1742 for some reason. =D Although I'm still kind of broke now. Sigh.

But anyways, I have a new camera! Haha, going to start spamming pictures already!

No comments: