Saturday 1 September 2007

Teacher's Day.

Our school "celebrated" it last Friday. With ACES day workout. Haha. We were supposed to do some caterpillar thing and tie all our legs together then compete with other classes to make it across the field.

But in the end everyone was complaining about the mud on their shoes and all.

School screened I Not Stupid Too after that. Haha. Isn't it illegal to screen movies in a school? ;)

Went to watch 1408 with Hao Xiang Eugene Woei Jiun and Elaine after that at Cineleisure.

The movie's okay la. Some parts were nice, but other parts were kind of cliché. It's based on a short story by Stephen King.

Yu Rong messaged me towards the end of the movie saying I was playing for worship. O.o Heng we watched the 3.05 one if not I wouldn't make it.

Went to Dhoby Exchange for a while.
;)

Then Eugene and Hao Xiang went home, Woei Jiun and Elaine went to find the others and I went to Church.

My hand felt twisted when playing for worship. Gah. Stupid sprain/blister/cramp/whatever. I think the barre chords sounded horrible. But that's my opinion. =D

Went for supper after cell with parent's at some hawker centre near Potong Pasir cause I was hungry! =D Was about 1am before I reached home.

Didn't go for the fiesta thing in the Afternoon cause my sisters were still sleeping. =X But went Castle Green at night. Haha. Played some weird games with the youth then went home.

Went Church on Sunday. Didn't go for marshaling duty at the carnival thing. =/

No comments: