Wednesday 12 September 2007

Perth.

Wee. Submitted the forms and everything to Mr Koh today. So it looks like I'll be going Perth exactly one month from my Birthday.

Anyways, haven't blogged for very long again. Hard to keep consistent la.


Slept for about 14hours on Saturday night until I overslept for Church on Sunday. =X Haven't been at home for so long that I discovered lots of new things. Like there's 30+ cans of root beer in the fridge which I didn't notice at all.

Erm, went for guitar/worship/band practice thing at Church at around 1.30. Played Hands Of Kindness by Delirious. Quite a nice song la. But it's more piano-driven than guitar.


Monday was Koon Tat's Birthday! Happy Birthday Koon Tat! =)
Went for Dry Shoot with the Sec 2s after school. So sad la, cause I never get marksmanship last time. Took the bus to HTA again which was super long. Then went to the canteen area to *ahem* study. =O Dam weird la, studying in the HTA canteen is very good cause you will have the PRESSURE.

Took bus back again, fell asleep cause super tired la. And when I woke up the sec2s were taking pictures of me. =/ Then after that I didn't go back to sleep again...

Went KFC for dinner, then went back home.


Tuesday, no maths remedial! Awesome! But still had to stay back for Maths extra lesson cause Mrs Loh wanted us to. Bleh. Stayed back for a while to help Hao Xiang do his Chemistry. Then brought the chemistry book home so he won't copy answers. Heh.

Went back home early cause Lenson had something to show me. Gah. Got super irritated cause I went home just to endure stupid messages. But nvm. Blocked everyone that was involved directly or indirectly and went to play Company Of Heros.

Haha. Like the first RTS game I've played in a very long time. It's a very nicely detailed RTS game la. And it takes up 4.5 gigs of space. =/


PE today. Played Basketball for a while then played Soccer. Haven't played soccer for a very long time too. Kept forgetting about last man and using hands la. =\

NPCC after school. Better than last week la. =)
Went to buy vanilla coffee at the bubble tea shop near the school. Then went to Hougang Mall watching the sec 3 squad people eat dinner. Then took 136 home with Yi Hong.


Blah. I'm super tired now. One day I shall just sleep for 24 hours and do nothing else. =D

No comments: