Thursday 27 September 2007

2 Years Of Blogging.

Haha I realised that my first ever blog post was on the 15th of September 2005.

That would mean I've been trapped by blogging for about 2 years now. It's about 416 posts and lots of changes to the blog itself.

Looking back, I've realised that my blogging style's changed drastically too.

Like...I used to blog like this!!! Weird right...I feel so weird if I were to blog like this now....

And I use lots of =/ =\ =| too! Haha.

I'd say this blog has been a diary, an online journal to jot thoughts down. It's been a medium used in attacks *cough*, it's been a photo album storing photos and collections, it's been a testing ground to test my HTML/CSS/Javascript skills. It's become an integral part of my life, a section of my thoughts, and a place for me to write uber chim stuff like this paragraph.

Enabled Archives for my blog now. So you can go see all my horribly written, childish(in retrospect) and old blog entries. It's 2 years ago so don't bother trying to suan me about my past. =)

No comments: