Tuesday 4 September 2007

Geography Field Trip 2.

Last field trip a few weeks back was to Singapore River. Haha but yesterday we went to Venus Drive as there was a small natural river down there.

Don't have any pictures cause for some weird unknown reason the pictures were corrupted after I had deleted them from the camera and transferred to the computer. But the pictures are in Lenson's computer. =D

Grouped with Lenson, Heather and Pei Fang. Was quite fun la. I wouldn't mind staying in the river longer. Did some Geography-related experiments then recorded down on a worksheet.

It ended quite early? Haha I dunno la. Went to Lenson's house after that with the 'intention' of doing Geography Project with Wan Ting, Heather and Pei Fang. Eh it was Heather's birthday yesterday? Chee Hock came to Lenson's house with a cake to celebrate too.

Haha. 'Attempted' to do Geog after that la. Then the rest went home leaving me alone with Lenson. ;)

We er...watched...2 Fast 2 Furious. Haha. I don't really watch driving movies cause I think it's boring to watch someone drive around. I'd rather be the one driving la. But 2 Fast 2 Furious was quite okay la. Nice plot.

Walked towards 136 bus stop in the rain. Took 136 home. Lots of Sec 3 people on the bus cause they all have remedial. =P

I'm addicted to Daft Punk songs.

No comments: