Sunday 30 September 2007

My Computer Crashed.

Yea, I know you must be thinking : "How can Minghui the computer pro 's computer crash? Impossible!!"

But anyway, was expecting it to spoil in some way or another, it lasted about 2 years without reformatting and with super crazy memory problems probably because it has only 40 gigs of space and there's some memory leak somewhere. It's some VGA controller problem which I can't find the Winxp driver and I don't have the Philips installation cd.

Which leads to the next question : "How can Minghui still blog if his computer is no longer working?!?!"

Haha I'm using ubuntu live cd again. =) No problems at all with the VGA controller for xp, and super fast internet now that my computer's running from a cd.

But no music or videos cause I can't bring myself to reformat my computer. =/


Anyways, went to KK Women's and Children's Hospital last Saturday to visit Kenny and Ding Qi. I think it's an amazing coincidence that they too are staying at the same hospital and both to be discharged on the same day. Amazing. ;)

Went with Yun Kai, Eugene, Chee Hock, Woei Jiun, Chee Sheng, Kristle and Kristle's cousin.
Kenny was in a wheelchair cause he fractured his leg on Wednesday, then Ding Qi had a fever and her neck was swollen.

Joked around with Kenny suaning him cause he was in Class C ward and Ding Qi was in Class B. Then went Macdonald's and ate lunch. Having a Macdonald's at a hospital is an oxymoron. =D

Went to Kovan Mac after that to study. Attempted to write a History essay on a question that barely had 3 good points. So end result was something like a never ending advertisement that just repeats the same message again and again but in different forms. Bleh.


Sunday was YP Sunday, like all the small kids running about and all the kids I thought used to be small but are kind of old now. Gosh, feels super weird to look at them and realise I used to be one of them too. =/ Indescribable feeling. It's like waking up from a sleep and realising everyone around you has changed. Weird.


And Monday was Children's day. My younger sister and mother didn't have to go to school. I guess being a Kindergarten Principal has fringe benefits like Children's day too. But Secondary School students have to go to school. =(

And I didn't have to dance with Lenson for Chemistry cause Miss Zahila didn't come! =P=P=P

No comments: