Friday 14 September 2007

Pictures.

Okay I haven't posted any pictures lately cause I'm super lazy to upload into the computer.

Anyways, went to school on Thursday feeling very sleepy and lethargic. Blah. Then during maths, I was asked to change my seat in class. BLEE. I was like, not talking for the first time during Mrs Loh's lesson or being distracting or whatever. I was just trying to change my pen ink to green cause I wanted to do corrections and no one else had a green pen. =/ Then I changed place with Yi Xuan cause she didn't come to school.

Like I'm now surrounded by girls except for Darren, Hui Joo and Malvin in front of me. =/ And the position is permanent, at least for 2 weeks until exams start. =\

Physics practical on Thursday too. We did that experiment where we poured salt over ice and "lowered" it's melting point. Haha, Lenson and I were like "spamming" salt and ice and lowering the temperature till it was minus 15 degrees plus.

Went to celebrate Chuan Hui's birthday after school. Haha ya, Happy Birthday Chuan Hui! Like everyone's birthday in September. Not like me, special. ;)

Haha, the lady in the background sort of ruins the picture. But never mind la hor?

Went home early cause I felt super tired. But in the end didn't go to sleep cause I was too distracted by Company Of Heroes.It is by far the best RTS game graphics wise. Confirm win C&C one. Gameplay is super detailed but the learning curve is hard. And I'm still a noob. But nice game la. Thanks to Wenjie for lending me the Disc. =D

Okay so in the end I ended up playing computer games instead of sleeping. =\


Went school on Friday feeling even more tired. =X But I drank half a bottle of 100plus.

Then Mass run for assembly. I prefer running to any Civil Defence/Total Defence/Crime Prevention/Anti-Narcotics/(Insert boring subject here) talk any day.

Went back to class, then saw my 100plus half gone because of Chun Wee! Unimaginable!

Went recess, bought another bottle. Haha. And Denise likes USA Baby Potatoes. Super random. ^.^

Campcraft training after school.

I got hit on the head twice by a spar.

First time wasn't really painful at all.

Then second time I was pegging and the spar dropped. Then Eugene tried to stop with one hand and his hand smashed into the top of my head. In fact, I bit my lips cause my teeth were forced shut by the impact.

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Haha. I feel like him now.

But Eugene saved my life cause if his hand wasn't there to reduce the velocity of the spar my skull would have fractured or my spine broken or my neck joint cracked or something, kind of scary?

And now I have a ba lu ku. Or a bruise, or a lump. I'm not really sure la. Got some formation on my head that's painful can already. =D

No comments: