Saturday 15 September 2007

NPCC Service Day 2007.

Today was combined inter-unit NPCC Service Day. Didn't go for the last 2 years cause of some important reason which I have forgotten and am too lazy to search my blog archives to find.

Anyways, grouped up with Wei Ting, Hwee May and Yong Shun. Blee. I can't remember the Sec 1's name la. Must be suffering from brain damage from the spar incident. =O

Different groups were allocated different blocks, then the 4 of us went up to top level. Then haiyar, don't think I should blog about what happened next cause it's very evil to do so. =)

Anyways, went to the latest "hot spot" for NPCC people. Dong Xi Nan Pei. Hahaha. Then went food court but didn't eat anything cause I didn't feel hungry. Strange.

But the air-con was directly above me. Freezing.

Oh yes, Yi Hong says I can get a hemorrhage or blood clot or brain damage from that lump on my head if I don't apply something to it. But I'm not sure what to apply. O.O

No comments: