Wednesday 26 September 2007

Pictures(2)

Okay haven't blogged in about a week. Like so many things happening lately. And I'm now too lazy to blog about every single one.

As a result, I shall blog with pictures.

Went to East Coast Park on Saturday. Yay Sting-Ray! And went to check out the Wakeboarding CableSki thing which was closed the last time I went ECP.

It's this huge man made pool of water which is quite shallow. Then people wake board whilst being dragged about by cables suspended in the air. I'm horrible at describing such things la. Haha.Cool right? I wanna go try someday. Website here.

And there were people playing Lanterns there too cause Mid-Autumn Festival is coming.
Went to Chinatown immediately after that.
Very few people around cause it was already about 10+. But the decorations were still on.

Sunday was Worship Ministry Meeting.
=O

Then stayed back on Monday to study. Haha.
Denise and Woei Jiun were practicing their practical.

Went Punggol Park to play with firecandles on Tuesday.
Went with Joshua, Chee Sheng, Wei Ting, Nina, Woei Jiun and Elaine.And I got this mixture of cuts and abrasions and whatever on my leg when I fell cause I slipped on the candle wax. Blee. I feel so clumsy...
The blood was dripping down like some emo suicidal graphic design*cough*bibi*cough*...So cool man, but the pictures were blur cause it's not exactly easy to take a picture of your own leg...

Haha Yeaps, that's like an accurate picture description of what's happened the past few weeks.



Except for Halo 3!! AAAA!!
US$194 Million in One day?
Game of the year man. Anyone willing to buy me halo3+xbox360?
Or better yet, the special edition console.

AAAAA I'm so sad..... =(

No comments: