Tuesday 21 August 2007

Geography Field Trip.

Okay, I was supposed to update "tomorrow" ya?

But then my computer suddenly cut off it's internet access for some reason. And I just upgraded internet speed to 100mbps with a new modem and all, so I thought that was the problem. Then I checked and found that internet was still working, so I next tried using various programs to connect up with various servers, and only msn was working. Pinging other IPs via command prompt worked too. Then I tried both FF and IE which didn't work, and cleared out everything from temp internet files, tried checking regedit to see if anything was wrong, but couldn't find any problem, heck, even searched for xp install cd, but didn't have any serial. Hence I couldn't blog for the past few days even though msn was working, probably cause msn used a different port to access internet? I dunno.

Simple explanation: Comp Internet Spoil.

Solution? Norton Internet Security blocked the internet ports because I was *ahem* torrent-ing something. -.-

Okay no more geeky stuff. =)

Woke up at 8am for the field trip, took my time cause everyone is bound to be late one right? In the end I was the last to arrive even though I reached at 9.35? Bleh.

Started off by walking upstream. Haha, walked exactly the same way as we did the last time. Like Clarke Quay looks different in the Morning compared to night time. It's more, sophisticated? Night time is probably more cool man. Haha.

We walked all the way to the exact same bridge that I took a photo of the last time too. Haha
Haha, didn't take any reflection picture this time cause there was no reflection to take. =)

Next crossed over the bridge, and saw this Japanese girl? The girls were like crowding around and taking photos.
I think you can't even see the girl from this angle. But I think she's very pretty lah. =D
Haha, and Lenson used his camera to take the photo of the railing? Whilst I took photos of him. ;)
Then Jemaine saw this dog which she start patting. =/ Like super daring la. If a stranger come and pat my dog I'll feel very weird?
Then we saw this signboard which Malvin and Hui Joo started taking photos of.
Haha, someone pasted a sticker on the signboard la.

Trip was cut short cause it started raining as we were walking past Central. So we went to Burger King for lunch.
Awesome! =D
Walked with Lenson to the Esplanade alone after that. Heh. Like a date. Not many people around on the way there cause it was still raining. =OSnake!!
This picture looks dam scary la. But it wasn't scary at all when we took it. Haha. Dunno why it's green too, incorrect white balance?

And I saw Guan You at Citylink Mall! Haha.

After that went to Lenson's house. Saw his entire collection of photos and played COH. Now I'm like addicted to that game la. Feel like playing RTS games all over again. =/

Went home for 1 hour, then went out to catch Fireworks! =D But there's too many pictures in this post already...

No comments: