Sunday 13 August 2006

13th August 2006

I'm feeling energetic, yet I overslept for Church today. Bleh

So yesterday I relaxed and messed around with my computer. Took a break from graphics designing and coding the class blog and all. I actually played runescape again..Weee combat 101 and counting...

Rushed down to Church at 4.30, reached there at 5.30. Then went of to Singapore Expo.Kenny couldn't come due to the high demand for tickets and me only having 1. Sorry kenny!! Haha but I dont think he would have liked it alot. It's much more enthusiastic, mad and crazier than any FOP or Christian concert I've ever been to so far. The place was jam packed with people, and many came to Christ that day. I think I only know like...3 out of all the songs played. But the lyrics on screen was very nicely done though. All animated and interlaced with background images or cameras. Bibiana would have liked it.

Ended quite early, at around 9.30. Unlike last year's fop which ended around 10+...tried to contact classmates if they were going to eat supper anywhere, cause marina bay was on the way from expo. In the end I gave up and went home straight. Reached home around 11.30. But I was energetic I filed my English file, played guitar, did qt. Went to sleep around 2.

Which is why I overslept today. =(

No comments: