Saturday 5 August 2006

5th August 2006

I'm tired.

Friday started with school, blarh, I'm gonna flunk chinese test. MAybe it's because I couldn't remember a single word that I learned, or that the words I learned didn't come out. Whatever.
Obviously, NPCC on friday. Tiring, but at least the punishments weren't as bad as Monday. We only had to do like 5 push-ups? Scoldings were extremly demoralising however, but fun. No more NDP trainings...yay...Tuesday's the real thing.

Went to Church after that, I actually reached there at 7:30..cos my bus came early. =P Cell group was, debatedly interesting. Andre and Ben were discussing about really deep Christianity stuff. Interesting in a sense, and I brought 2 planetshakers tickets, dunno who to invite. It's on a saturday at 7 so I'll probably ask Bryan. =P

After Church, I already felt super tired,(as with all Fridays, but I was exceptionally tired for some reason) but I still decided to go for supper at Chomp Chomp thanks to hunger. Reached home at 12:30...

Why you should use firefox to view my blog.
1.It's nicer in firefox.
2.You would be able to see the others section.(Instead of a blank.haha)
Seriously though, I can't figure out a workaround to let the others section be cross-compatiable. Server side scripting doesn't work with blogger and the object class is not supported by IE. =P

No comments: